quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2010

God’s Peace


God’s Peace

Posted: 10 Nov 2010 12:02 AM PST

by Alec Niemi

While reading Psalm 116:12-19 this morning I was reminded again of God’s goodness and love to us. My thoughts echo the psalmist’s and I pray that yours do too.

How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?

I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.

I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant; you have freed me from my chains.

I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD.

I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,

in the courts of the house of the LORD—in your midst, O Jerusalem.

Praise the LORD.

My prayer for you this week: “Heavenly Father we love you. You heard our voice; you heard our cry for mercy. Because you turned your ear to us, we will call on you as long as we live. In Jesus name, amen.” Psalm 116:1,2

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário